We are a company that has been operating since the mid-1980s in the field of Information and
Communication Technology and System Integration providing consulting and professional services
in the design, installation, customization and support of complex and mission-critical computer systems
in the Data Center, Security and Networking areas.
Our main characteristics are represented by the breadth of our skills,
flexibility in the sense of understanding and adapting to the specific
needs and operating methods of the customer, readiness and responsiveness in dealing with
We count on about 800 employees with a highly specialized technical profile.
Our offices are present in the most important cities of northern and central Italy, as well as
in European countries such as Germany, France, Spain and England, as well as the United States.
We have developed working methodologies in line with ITIL “best practices” (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) with regard to the management of Professional Services
and with Prince2 (Project Management) standards as far as the project part is concerned.
We are currently looking for an Architect profile in Microsoft and Azure environments.
The candidate will be included in the Windows-Azure team for infrastructure design and will manage project activities on Azure, Microsoft and Office 365 technologies.
The ideal profile is a System Engineer who has expertise in the following technologies:
- Good knowledge of the Windows Server operating system;
- Basic experience in managing a virtualization infrastructure based on VMware vSphere;
- Knowledge of AZURE and M365;
- Ability to analyze performance and systems tuning;
- Ability to work in team and manage relationships at all levels;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to adapt to new work contexts and to facilitate change in technology;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of VMWare vSphere;
- Installation and configuration; Client operating systems and application configuration
- Knowledge of AWS;
- Microsoft and Azure certifications are welcome;
We offer an employment contract of long visibility;
Remuneration will be commensurate with the actual seniority of the candidate.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications in order to schedule an interview of mutual understanding and technical deepening!
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.