Sorint.lab is an international IT company focused on professional services with branches in Italy, Spain, UK, France, Poland, Germany and US.
Sorint.Lab is looking for a junior infrastructure system engineer to hire full-time in its HQ in Rome.
At present, because of the Pandemic, it will be allowed to work in smartworking mode. After the pandemic emergency, the job tasks will be onsite.
The candidate will deal with:
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting on products such as:
- Veritas Infoscale Enterprise
- Veritas Cluster Server
- Linux operating system management mainly RedHat.
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements and skills:
- Knowledge of Linux operating system;
- Basic knowledge of networking: VLAN, knowledge of TCP / IP and UDP protocols
- Basic knowledge of virtualization environments such as VMWare
- Basic knowledge of bash scripting is welcome
Complete the profile:
- Organizational and analytical skills;
- Team working;
The Italian language knoledge, written and spoken is a mandatory skill.
The ideal candidate is graduated in technical subjects and has at least 1 year experience in the role of infrastructure system administrator and is ready to start immediately.
Remuneration and benefits will be in line with the actual experience acquired by the candidate.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions and if you are looking for a innovative system integrator with an inspiring and talented team, Sorint.Lab may be the place for you.