The global partnership with Elastic, as Verified Reseller, confirms our competence and experience in offering professional and pre-sale services on the world and products Elastic Stack.
What and Why
Elastic Stack is a versatile collection of open source software tools to facilitate the collection of structured and unstructured data. It consists of Elasticsearch, search engine based on Apache Lucene and noSQL Database, and tools to collect, search, analyze (Beats and Lostash) and visualize data (Kibana).
The main advantages are the speed of access, recovery and data aggregation, thanks to their indexing; the scalability; the ability to interact in the preferred programming language thanks to be fully interrogated via RESTful API.
Another strong point is the applications’ versatility and the possibility to customize them on your needs.
The most popular use cases are:
- Log data analysis
- Event data
- Full text search
- Analytics & Aggregations
- Data visualization w/Kibana
- Alerting & classification w/Percolator
- Suggestion engine
Elastick & Sorint
Sorint offers a range of activities that integrate the potential of the Elastic products with deep skills and experience in architectural design, infrastructure analysis, application and new features development, solutions implementation and security:
- Architectural design, new features design and solution installation
- Customer data analysis to propose new use cases and optimize their use, reading and visualization
- Data analysis and modelling to obtain useful indices to interpret them
- Customer use cases analysis to identify and implement the right solution
- Development of applications based on the Elastic stack
- Support service (24×7), upgrade and analysis and possible migration of the existing db
- Training and courses on Elastic products
You can find a short introduction and info about a demo, presented at the event Download Innovation, on the blog floatingpoint.sorint.it.
If you are interested in further information, in Elastic Stack products adoption or Sorint services on the Elastic world, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org