You’ll serve as a customer advocate to build the best solutions in the areas of Platform-as-a-Solution (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Solution (IaaS), cloud management, DevOps, and Middleware, ensuring that they are implemented and supported in an innovative and reliable way. As Solution Architect you’ll work with the specialist team to design and deliver evaluations, proofs of concepts and play a crucial role in bringing together internal cross-functional teams to satisfy our most challenging customers.
You’ll need to have an excellent working knowledge of the latest technology architectures, their supporting best practices, and associated tools and solutions.
Open position in Milan and Rome.
- Perform a discovery of customers’ needs and design the best solutions
- Be a trusted advisor for the customer, build long-lasting relationships and maintain knowledge of the technical architecture
- Independently document new technologies and trends and briefly explain technical topics to management
- Advanced experience in the architecture and design of complex business process solutions
- Consolidated knowledge and experience with designing application and technological architectures
- Knowledge of the technical features of the main infrastructure SW products.
- Proven knowledge of SW development aspects and the main SW development environments/languages
- Excellent knowledge of application and technological integration patterns
- In-depth knowledge of Java language and J2EE specifications
- Good knowledge of the main development frameworks
- Excellent mastery of Middleware products such as Jboss and Jbpm
- Deepened knowledge of Red Hat
- Good knowledge and experience of project management methodologies
If possible it will be allowed to work from home.
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.