Our company is looking for a senior product owner to join a new team to create the next generation agile business applications.
Our multinational company growth requires to modernize the enterprise architecture to support the mission critical processes effectively.
The goal is to support the architecture with an application framework that incorporates the principles of the agile methodology and allows to implement effective, modern and stimulating new applications and business processes.
In addition to the required skills listed below, the candidate should have excellent communication and documentation skills, ability to work in teams as well as independently and the desire to collaborate closely with developers as well as with Sorint Lab business users and stakeholders.
• Agile software development (Jira, Redmine…)
• Ability to present product features, demos, etc. clearly and effectively
• Documentation of business requirements and mapping to stories, features, tasks
• Knowledge of business domains (sales, project management, payroll, etc.)
Value Add Skills:
• Agile methodology certification
• Product usability
• Project management
• Open source product ownership
In addition to the required skills the candidate should have 4+ years experience in a product ownership role and should have graduated in communication
The position will be full time, preferably in Bergamo, Italy area.
Salary and benefits will be refined according to the actual experience.
For 35 years our company has operated in the IT sector collaborating with market leading multinational companies and offers itself as a strategic partner in the designing, management and development of IT infrastructure.
Through a culture of service, more than 30 years at the side of our partners (with whom we share the passion for organisation and innovation) and the independence from Hw or Sw vendors.
We are able to offer a clear approach that allows us to create VALUES with IT.
• Through the use of on-site hybrid and remote 7×24 services desk/Competence Centre based on ISO20000 (ITIL)
• With a “holistic” horizontal approach on all problems that renders costs clear and transparent. • With a proactive and collaborative attitude towards the internal IT staff of our partners, maintaining and strengthening governance of services.
• With the best consultants in advisory phases, who also have the responsibility to implement solutions.
• With transversality and a wide technological portfolio that guarantees the “best of class” in integration services.The strategic partnership proposal, through the offering of our services, helps the client positively marry the factors of cost/quality/agility with a MADE IN ITALY approach, recognised worldwide.
We have centralised 90% of the activities of the Service Desk/24×7 (ISO20K certified) in Europe (Italy, Spain, UK, Germany, France & US), while 10% of the remote day to day activities, and the onsite components (Staff Augmentation Services) remain local, and are managed entirely in the countries in which we operate.
For this reason, our challenge for the next few years will be to open an operational site in every European country & in US, which will include software Architects, Advisors for clients, and technical experts who can resolve the most critical problems locally, interacting with local partners with an understanding of cultural and technical dynamics.
If possible it will be allowed to work from home.
Sorint.Lab is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We will examine applications without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.