Sorint.Lab DE GmbH is looking for a Linux System Engineer who will be in charge of installation, ordinary and extraordinary management, troubleshooting and systems tuning.
The ideal candidate is graduate in technical subjects and has at least 3 years experience in the role of Linux system administrator.
Open position: Frankfurt (Travelling in Germany) – Immediate start
- Assist the Client’s IT organisation to migrate to Satellite and support their RHEL environments.
- Working closely with solution architects to understand designs and deliver to both client and vendor satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet project delivery schedules.
- Appetite to learn new skills through training, research and self-teach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Proactive approach to identifying and resolving potential issues
The knowledge of Redhat Enterprise 7 is a mandatory requirement (RHCSA/RHCE certifications).
It is required a minimum knowledge and experience regarding:
- Automation tools hands on Satellite 5/6, Puppet, Ansible
- Conteiners (Docker, Openshift)
- Containers and their orchestrators (docker, kubernetes, openshift)
- Automation Tool hands on (Satellite, Ansible or puppet)
- Kvm and virtualization systems (Openstack)
- Shell scripting
- Fully proficient English language
- German language
We are looking for young, dynamic and smart people who want to share experiences and skills in a stimulating environment.
Sorint.lab guarantees a technologically advanced context.
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.