We are seeking a DevOps Engineer with passion for technology and developing reliable, scalable state of the art software systems. The ideal candidate is motivated to help continue automating and scaling infrastructure with a strong desire to test, implement, change and growth. This person will have opportunities to experiment with and implement new technologies across entire architectures. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be open-mind to find solution and try new technologies.
Open position in Milan and Rome
- Design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities with a CI/CD approach
- Promote DevOps within an Agile environment and Lean approach
- Monitoring, provisioning and maintaining dynamic cloud infrastructure
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and resolve production issues based on SLAs
- Working with internal team and clients to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing technical operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues
- Enable our clients to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better software
- Keep the lights on (day-to-day administration)
- Ability to recognize technical needs and recommend suitable technologies
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Be and work as part of the team and communicates to ensure the eco-efficiency and team wellness
- Experience and knowledge of Linux/UNIX environment. Solid understanding of networking and communication protocols
- Experience of building CI/CD release, test, and deploy pipelines in Enterprise Environment, automating end-to-end deployment processes, configuration and knowledge of associated tools (Jenkins/Terraform/LAMP/Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
- Experience in software development: Source-control (Git/GitHub/Gitter,etc.), branching and build-tools
- Demonstrated ability to build Infrastructure monitoring (Nagios etc)
- Experience with deploying Containers (Docker), Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) and Openshift
- Ability to code your way out of problems and automate using the shell and at least one system-scripting language (Python/Perl/Go/Java/NodeJs, etc)or application-DSLs (Groovy pipelines/Ruby/Puppet/Chef, etc.)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, virtualized, monitoring and environments (RHEV/Azure/AWS/GCP) designing and deploying products
- Provision, deploying, maintaining data and web infrastructure (Hadoop/Spark/SQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra/Spark/ELK/Apache/NGINX/PHP/PHP-FPM/Redis, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields may be helpful. But attitude and practical experience with the skills above are our priorities
Remuneration and benefits will be committed to the candidates experience and seniority.
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.