Our company is hiring a senior product owner to join a new team to create the next generation agile business applications.
Our multinational company growth requires to modernize the enterprise architecture to support the mission critical processes effectively.
The goal is to support the architecture with an application framework that incorporates the principles of the agile methodology and allows to implement effective, modern and stimulating new applications and business processes.
In addition to the required skills listed below, the candidate should have excellent communication and documentation skills, ability to work in teams as well as independently and the desire to collaborate closely with developers as well as with our business users and stakeholders.
• Agile software development (Jira, Redmine…)
• Ability to present product features, demos, etc. clearly and effectively
• Documentation of business requirements and mapping to stories, features, tasks
• Knowledge of business domains (sales, project management, payroll, etc.)
Value Add Skills:
• Agile methodology certification
• Product usability
• Project management
• Open source product ownership
In addition to the required skills the candidate should have 4+ years experience in a product ownership role and should have graduated in communication disciplines.
The position will be full time, preferably in Padova, Italy area.
The annual salary and related benefits will be assessed during the interview and commensurated with the candidate’s actual skills.
We proposed a long – term contract of Commerce.