Sorint.Lab is hiring for its HQ in Grassobbio BG a Security Operation Center specialist.
The candidate should have experience in:
• Supporting the management of incidents or service requests in the SOC area;
• Managing and taking charge of new SOC services, Independently;
• qualifying and design safety solutions on new or existing infrastructures;
• Networking fundamental principles.
• Systems fundamental principles;
• Investigate threats and respond to them;
• Investigate suspicious activities;
• Implement security measures;
• Maintain tools, recommend new tools, and update systems (Antivirus, EDR, Antispam, UBA/UEBA, IDS/IPS, …);
• SIEM platforms knowledge;
• Build the security architecture and systems;
• problem solving attitude;
• Strong propensity to deal with new technologies;
NICE TO HAVE:
• Knoledge of the most common programming languages.
• OSINT Techniques knowledge.
• Red Team experience.
the candidate will work full-time (8 hours a day), shifts aren’t requested.
We guarantee a professional and continuous technical growth.
The annual salary and related benefits will be assessed during the interview and commensurated with the candidate’s actual skills.
We proposed a long term contract of Commerce.
Sorint is a true Next Generation Systems Integrator specializing in In-Memory Compute, Data Grid, IoT, Streaming
In-memory Big and Fast Data, IoT, Streaming, ML & AI, Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, Cloud Adoption, Cloud Native and other Modern Application Development, Application Modernization/Transformation, Next Generation IT Operations
and Site Reliability Engineering.
We are a global IT company, a leader in the Digital Transformation Age.
Our HQ is in Italyy, but we have branches in Spain, UK, Germany, France, Poland and in USA. We serve many of the biggest and most innovative companies across Europe and the US, delivering a full-lifecycle range of consultative and technical services.
We provide 24×7 support to 400+ Open Source Software and Application Modernization Services customers globally.
Our ethos is to be a trusted partner with a very flexible & responsive, customer solutions-first approach.