We are looking for a Senior Java developer with 4/5 years of experience.
Open position: Padua
- Experience with Microservices, Containers, Orchestrators, Cloud Native programming and involvement with Application Modernization and Modern Application development, would make the candidate stand out from the pack.
- Deep knowledge of Java J2SE/J2EE, Ejb, JMS
- Deep knowledge of Scala, Groovy and of Web Framework: Spring, Struts, Play Framework
- Experience with Maven, Ant, Gradle and Framework ORM: Hibernate, MyBatis
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests (JUnit)
- Experience with:
Relational Database: Mysql, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase…
NoSQL Database: Cassandra, MongoDb, OrientDb
Graph Database: Neo4J, OrientDb
Datagrid: Oracle Coherence, Infinispan, Hazelcast
BPM: Redhat BPM suite, JBpm, Bonita, Activiti
Streaming plaftform: Apache Kafka
ESB/EIP: Mule ESB, Apache Camel
- CI/CD Knowledges and experience with Scrum and XP Programming
We are looking for dynamic and smart people who want to share experiences and skills in a stimulating environment.
Remuneration and benefits will be committed to the candidates experience and seniority.
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.