In order to emprove our Information & Data Management team, at present we are looking for a profile that will take care of project delivery (Professional Services) to Enterprise customers for the Italian areas.
Occasionally projects could be presented for the foreign market.
The candidate will become part of a structured backup team focused on the whole management of the project, from the feasibility / cost definition phase to its implementation and delivery, in collaboration with other company teams.
Open position in Milan & Bergamo area
- 5+ years experience in implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and analysis on the Commvault solution and with, at least, one of the following products:
Very nice to have
- Developed communication skills to support panel interview, presentations and proof of concept (PoC)
- Attitude to work for objectives and according to deadlines
- Knowledge of the different phases of a project and relative management of time/criticality
- Ability to collaborate with different business areas such Sales and PMO.
- Official product certifications in progress
- 3+ years of experience in the technical definition of complex backup architectures (Solution Design, Solution Proposal, requirements definition, etc)
- 2+ years of experience in Pre-Sales and sales support (definition of effort, projects, risk calculation, Fixed / T & M projects listing, etc.)
The proposed compensation will be commensurate with the experience gained.
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.