Sorint.lab is looking for a Linux System Engineer who will be in charge of installation, ordinary and extraordinary management, troubleshooting and systems tuning.
The ideal candidate is graduate in technical subjects and has at least 2 years experience in the role of Linux system administrator, managing both technical and managerial aspects.
Open position: both in Milan and Bergamo
The candidatee, responding directly to the Project Technical Director / Manager, will actively participate in consulting activities in support of the Company Management.
The suitable profile must master the Linux operating system and, possibly, the main versions of the Red Hat operating system and must be able to manage the installation, the ordinary and extraordinary management, troubleshooting and tuning of the systems.
The knowledge of JBOSS EAP platforms will be preferential for selection.
It is required a minimum knowledge and experience regarding:
- Nagios and Check_MK – PXE, Autoyast or kickstart, Puppet – Satellite
- Containers and their orchestrators (docker, kubernetes, openshift)
- Automation Tool (ansible, chef or puppet)
- Kvm and virtualization systems (Ovirt and Openstack)
- Ideally 2-3 years’ working within a performing team
- Understanding of how the work you do will impact the end user
We are looking for young, dynamic and smart people who want to share experiences and skills in a stimulating environment.
Sorint.lab guarantees a technologically advanced context.
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.