Sorint.lab is an international IT company focused on professional services with branches in Italy, Spain, UK, France, Germany and US. Sorint.Lab UK is looking for a Linux System Engineer who will be in charge of installation, ordinary and extraordinary management, troubleshooting and systems tuning.
Sorint.lab UK is a Red Hat partner and guarantees a technologically advanced context and easy access to self-improvement, certifications, etc.
The ideal candidate is graduate in technical subjects and has at least 3 years experience in the role of Linux system administrator and is ready to start immediately.
Open position: London with possible travel within UK.
- Assist the clients’ IT organizations to migrate to Satellite and support their RHEL environments.
- Work closely with solution architects to understand designs and deliver to both client and vendor satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet project delivery schedules.
- Appetite to learn new skills through training, research and self-teach.
- Ability to work under pressure in demanding client environment.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Proactive approach to identifying and resolving potential issues.
Knowledge of Redhat Enterprise 7 is a mandatory requirement (RHCSA/RHCE certifications). It is required a minimum knowledge and experience regarding:
- Automation tools hands on Satellite 5/6, Puppet, Ansible
- Shell scripting
- Fully proficient English language
Nice to have
- Kvm and virtualization systems (Openstack)
- Containers (Docker, Openshift, Kubernates)
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP)
We are looking for young, dynamic and smart people who want to share experiences and skills in a stimulating environment.
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.