Sorint.Lab US Inc. is seeking a dedicated engineer proficient in engineering container solutions with required experience in RedHat Openshift technology.
The engineer will provide consulting services in DevOps, to work with Client teams and drive the DevOps journey, starting with the implementation of Client’s RedHat OpenShift tool.
He or she will guide the Client in preparing the design roadmap, implementing the tool, structure the modules and assist with writing, testing and deploying new code.
Candidate should be able to work without supervision and should possess strong leadership qualities and proficient technology skills to work in a multi-business unit environment.
Travel as required to work from the client’s location.
Open position in Boston.
- Experience as a consultant, system architect or implementation lead, operating in a senior capacity in the open source community
- Experience with CI/CD principles
- BS degree in computer science, MIS or related field
- Strong OpenShift deployment and troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience with Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Red Hat Satellite
Qualifications (one or more of the following)
- Interest in open source technology and community
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Certification
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) Certification
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.