Sorint.Lab DE GmbH has an exciting opportunity for a Backup System Administrator who will be involved in our customer projects.
Open position: Frankfurt (Travelling DACH area) – Immediate start
- Engages with multiple projects supporting Data Center backup solutions
- Configuration and administration of enterprise backup systems.
- Collaborates with solution architects and Technical Support team.
- Team player mentality.
- Strong communicator, verbal and written skills (Good English – written and spoken)
- Proactive approach to identifying and resolving potential issues
- Able to set priorities and complete simultaneous projects
The ideal candidate is graduate in technical subjects and has at least 3 years experience in the role of Backup System Administrator. Must have experience using technologies such as (one or more):
- Veritas Netbackup
- HP Data Protector
- EMC Legato Networker
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
Desired / Plus:
- German language
- Agile Certification
- Any other Backup technical certifications
We are looking for young, dynamic and smart people who want to share experiences and skills in a stimulating environment.
Sorint.lab guarantees a technologically advanced context.
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.