Sorint.Lab DE GmbH has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Backup System Administrator who will be involved in our customer projects.
Open position: Frankfurt (Travelling DACH area) – Immediate start
- Strong communicator, verbal and written skills (MUST have: Good German and English – written and spoken)
- Working closely with solution architects to understand designs and deliver to both client and vendor satisfaction
- Team player mentality: bright, enthusiastic and willing
- Inquisitive, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Appetite to learn new skills through training, research and self-teach
- Comfortable travelling to other European offices
- Strong attention to detail, able to set priorities and complete simultaneous projects
- Proactive approach to identifying and resolving potential issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Candidate has 2 years of experience in the role of Backup System Administrator. MUST have experience using below backup technologies:
- Veritas Netbackup
We are looking for young, dynamic and smart people who want to share experiences and skills in a stimulating environment. Sorint.lab guarantees a technologically advanced context.
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.