If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications and work side by side with Product and UX in a fast, and creative atmosphere. Our team members are self-sufficient and problem solvers, they pay attention to detail and execute effective follow through. We are looking for people who are passionate and who are always one step ahead in development platforms, new functionalities and APIs.
Open position in Milan.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
4/5 years of experience
- Experience with Microservices, Containers, Orchestrators, Cloud Native programming and involvement with Application Modernization and Modern Application development, would make the candidate stand out from the pack.
- Deep knowledge of Java J2SE/J2EE, Ejb, JMS
- Deep knowledge of Scala, Groovy and of Web Framework: Spring, Struts, Play Framework
- Experience with Maven, Ant, Gradle and Framework ORM: Hibernate, MyBatis
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests (JUnit)
- Experience with:
Relational Database: Mysql, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase…
NoSQL Database: Cassandra, MongoDb, OrientDb
Graph Database: Neo4J, OrientDb
Datagrid: Oracle Coherence, Infinispan, Hazelcast
BPM: Redhat BPM suite, JBpm, Bonita, Activiti
Streaming plaftform: Apache Kafka
- ESB/EIP: Mule ESB, Apache Camel
- CI/CD Knowledges and experience with Scrum and XP Programming
Sorint.lab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We believe difference is crucial to creating change and we promote and support it as a source of wealth for our employes, customers and partners.