This course is intended for:
DevOps engineers who need to use new technologies to reduce the time to market and growing productivity.
This course will introduce the student to the implementation of continuos delivery using microservices application container and the orchestration with kubernetes.
Cloud IaaS (aws, gce) basic knowledge
kubernetes basic knowledge
git and git workflows (github like, code review) knowledge
Duration: 3 Days
- Implement microservices and continous delivery with application containers
- Use kubernetes for application container orchestration, high availability, service discovery, persistent data.
- Develop and manage stateless microservices
- Develop and manage stateful microservices (sql/nosql/newsql databases, object storage, filesystems).
- Manage upgrades of microservices (rolling upgrades and blue/green deployments)